Thursday 17 September 2009

Can't keep something this good to myself...

When in doubt...



... This stuff is like nectar!
Soothing with a good kick, it might just be my newest drug of choice!

Really strange how you can hate a taste for 30 years and then, overnight, develop a crazed passion for it.
I've heard a theory that eating a food you dislike 15 times leads to a person acquiring a taste for it...
Perhaps I reached the magic 15 with the ginger?
Either way, I am going to make up for lost time!

4 comments:

  1. I will be looking for this brand. Ginger ale has always been a fav of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanda... It really does come highly recommended... Lovely with crushed ice, lime and mint! (mojito style!)

    Mark - Not sure whereabouts you are... US? Not sure if this is exclusive to the UK or not..!
    Good luck finding it! This stuff tastes more like Ginger whisky than wine..! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi-'It sounds delectable, mmmmmmm. Never heard of it 'til now. I like ginger flavor in lots of stuff. :-)
    Love you
    Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete